Straub Grip L couplings join plain end pipes with axial restraint. It Provides pull out resistance in excess of the coupling's rated working pressure. Whether for pressure or suction lines, thick or thin wall pipe, the Straub Grip L coupling is installed quickly, safely and economically.
Due to the unique design of the teeth, as internal pressure increases, the anchoring effect is progressively increased. The engagement of the teeth into the pipe's outside surfaces provides for electrical conductivity across the pipe joint.
Self Anchoring - Resist Axial Force - Detachable - Joins any Metal Pipe - Standard Duty Coupling
STRAUB-GRIP type couplings utilize a patented grip ring and are pull-out resistant to a minimum of four times the agency approval working pressure.
Pressure Responsive Seal
- Seal is reinforced by increasing line pressure, ensuring long life performance.
- Seals on rough pipe surfaces
- No lubrication of gasket is required
- Pressure or vacuum service
- Absorbs noise and vibration
- Low torque/compression ensures long service life
- Saves Space
- Allows pipes to be closely grouped
- Allows low profile installation
- Corrosion resistant construction
Ease of Handling and Assembly
- Light weight
- Simple and quick to install
- Stab fit, no need to disassemble
- Low torque required
- No pipe end preparation
- Never needs retightening
- No welding
Straub Coupling Pipe Joints
Email Us for Pricing >>
Request Price Quote
Call: 604 298 6777 - Toll Free: 1 877 363 7325